[conspire] Gandi is a registrar used by organizations I trust.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 19 13:12:44 PST 2011

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick at zork.net):

[...]
> I did further research after I first moved to Gandi, and was pleased
> with what I found at the time.  That was nearly a decade ago, though, so
> my memory on the particulars is worse than foggy.  I did note recently
> that they just added presence in the US, and that concerns me a little
> bit.

Just to expand on that a bit, Gandi.net is headquartered in Paris
(Gestion et Attribution des Noms de Domaine sur Internet).  Joker.com
is headquartered in Dusseldorf (and is a DBA of Computer Service
Langenbach).  Both have proven resistant, so far, to most government
interference with the Internet, and in particular USA interference.

--
Rick Moen                  "'Lego'" is the plural.  The singular is 'Legum'."
rick at linuxmafia.com                                -- FakeAPStylebook