[conspire] yet another non related question

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Jan 18 15:37:44 PST 2011

begin Rick Moen quotation of Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 02:25:04PM -0800:

> By the way, I'm estimating that you can figure out for yourself, without
> my needing to lead you by the nose, what's wrong with picking _any_
> ongoing service that you expect to use for many years solely on the
> basis of promotional first-year-if-you-switch-to-us pricing offers.

I'm avoiding GoDaddy...
  http://nodaddy.com/

and have had good service from Domain Discover:
  https://www.domaindiscover.com/

(Just using them as a registrar, not for the actual
nameservers or hosting.)

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/