[conspire] Two laptops for this Saturday's CABAL

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jan 18 22:40:21 PST 2010

----- Forwarded message from walter feszchak <toastmastersatyountville at gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 07:36:24 -0800
From: walter feszchak <toastmastersatyountville at gmail.com>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Hello Rick !

I have two laptop computers one Acer netbook; and, the other HP dual
processor which I want to convert to Linux and all the open source > .org
available while saving my photos and files. My plan is to visit on January
24, 2010 at your home and want to know what I may contribute.

Fraternally,

Walter Feszchak
linuxpwrcom at yahoo.com

--
"Leadership is an opportunity to serve. It is not a trumpet call to
self-importance.

Please forward-http://www.ToastmastersAtYountville@gmail.com to anyone
Interested in visiting our Wine Country Toastmasters Club  here within "Our
Yountville Veterans Home"