[conspire] BSD Magazine's Jan 2010 issue available gratis

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Sat Jan 9 14:31:00 PST 2010

All,

BSD Magazine's January 2010 issue is available gratis. While they aim to
require an email sign-up rather than giving folks access straightaway,
this is easily (and I believe legally) circumvented. (E.g. via a tempo-
rary email address acquirable at 10minutemail.com.) After which one is
given a link to the BSD_01_2010.pdf file.

See:

    BSD Magazine
    http://bsdmag.org/

Is it worth the price of admission? Possibly. Notwithstanding the oc-
casional screenshots of browsers curiously sporting Windows XP window
decorations, the production values are high, and, personally, I did
find one or two useful bits of information within.

Info forwarded FYI.

Happy New Year,
Eric
--