[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 90, Issue 1

Tony Godshall tony at of.net
Sun Dec 5 18:34:28 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 16:24, bruce coston <jane_ikari at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Compix provides the excuse to eliminate the old [ctrl][alt][+] feature I still consider a major omission from any nix. os.

Try Super-Scrollwheel to zoom if you have compiz and need to zoom.

> . [ see my bcoston page on googlesites ]

No.  [2]

[1] And changing resolutions in these modern times of LCD displays
(where a pixel really is a pixel is just silly- resolutions other than
the native are just (poorly) interpolated

[2] I can't be bothered to do so since you obviously can't be bothered
to provide a URL.  Oh, and if you must read a digest f'n fix the
subject line when you post.