[conspire] (forw) [ILUG] Gparted eats file system

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 20 15:00:25 PDT 2010

I don't have any reason to think the claimed (GParted) software failure
is common or widespread, but this is the _sort_ of lossage scenario that
makes me prefer simple, well-tested tools for partitioning and
filesystem operations.

----- Forwarded message from "Brendan.Halpin" <Brendan.Halpin at ul.ie> -----