[conspire] (forw) Re: hi, I need help installing cinelarra on ubuntu 9.04

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 20 15:43:34 PDT 2010

Prospective attendee.

----- Forwarded message from Tom Bergstrom <tbergsstudio at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:07:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Bergstrom <tbergsstudio at yahoo.com>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Cc: T B <tbergsstudio at yahoo.com>
Subject: hi, I need help installing cinelarra on ubuntu 9.04

hi,

I need help installing cinelarra on ubuntu 9.04 (am into video editing and production).  I have installed it on my IBM T41P laptop, but its not working and am not sure why.  I have installed the 32bit version of Ubuntu 9.04.  May be I should upgrade to the 64bit version of 9.10.

I was planning to stop by as a new-bee on the 24th this Saturday.  What should I bring and what snacks do you like?

Tom Bergstrom in Belmont