[conspire] (forw) Re: CABAL - Next Meeting

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Apr 13 14:24:23 PDT 2010

Note impending schedule change _back_ to our traditional official
4 PM - midnight hours.

----- Forwarded message from Martyn Collins <soulattorney at gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:21:16 -0700
From: Martyn Collins <soulattorney at gmail.com>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: CABAL - Next Meeting
	SPF_PASS autolearn=ham version=3.2.5

Thanks for the reply Rick.  I am out of town on 4/24, but will check
the user group for the next meeting.  I really look forward to
attending.  Thanks, marty

Martyn Collins, Esq.
All-Access Law
PO Box 70323