[conspire] Someone interested in SUSE

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:33:29 PST 2009

Hi Keith,

I have forwarded your email to someone who loves SUSE Linux.  I can't
guarantee that he will reply, but I took that first step, so we shall see.

There are a number of good Linux User Groups in the area, in addition to the
Conspire group.  Here is one:

and here is another:

There is a lot of good help for SUSE Linux users here:

and here:

Your best bet is to try to bring your equipment to a Linux User Group (LUG)
meeting, so that we can help you sort it out.  At least that works for me.
I find it very helpful to be able to actually let volunteers see your

Good luck!

Christian Einfeldt