[conspire] getting the new elive to usb it with KDE3 - or not .

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 24 15:15:13 PDT 2009

Quoting Bruce Coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> And , I may not get the cd. due to the phone companies' apparent bad
> ports despite our 'ISP.' bugging them about it . Specifically my
> attempt last night came up a few bits shy of the known size of the cd.

Do I correctly guess that you mean elive_1.9.31_unstable.iso ?

I'm downloading that, and will carefully check its MD5SUM and burn a
copy for you.  If you're not willing to wait for Saturday's CABAL
meeting, you can come by tomorrow evening.

(I don't have my burner drive with me today, nor blank CDs, either.)