[conspire] Alter a distro , please , specifically the new ELIVE

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 02:00:37 PDT 2009

The new ELIVE seems very promising with the new make a usb stick feature .  I use the earlier unstable elive without compiz eye candy on laptop3 , my main box , but only ever boot the default wm. once .  So I need to stuff real KDE3.x onto the distro , at least MY usb. stick . I've never had good luck messing with distro. internals .  - Bruce
aka. Kilgore Starslayer Excelsior [ Gigante ] el Presidente de EBLUG.org