[conspire] Fwd: Installfest tomorrow, Sunday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 PM Geary & Scott

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 20:41:58 PDT 2009

hi,

For those of you who have not previously been to this school, please drive
to the corner of Pierce and O'Farrell Street in San Francisco, which is the
entrance to the school.  The entrance to the school parking lot is located
about 40 meters from the corner of Pierce and O'Farrell, which is an
L-shaped intersection.  Please enter this search string into your favorite
mapping service:

pierce & O'Farrell San Francisco

If you use Google maps, you will be able to see the entrance to the school
parking lot.  Please come to that entrance even if you come by bike or car,
as the school is huge and you will be confused and get lost otherwise.
Please call Christian Einfeldt at 415-351-1300 or Jeff Shippen at
505-803-3456, and one of us will come out to get you.

I recommend parking in the school's lot, as opposed to street parking.