[conspire] Fwd: Installfest tomorrow, Sunday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 PM Geary & Scott

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jun 14 20:49:38 PDT 2009

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):

> Last minute notice, I know, but there will be an installfest tomorrow....

A word:  If I had arrived with a target computer, expecting the
advertised installfest, and instead found a charity effort to install
Linux on someone else's computers (be it a worthy educational institution
or not), I'd have been just a bit ticked off.

As it is, being someone who has run many installfests -- actual
installfests -- I'm not really pleased at this particular borrowing.