[conspire] Upcoming CABAL meeting, this Saturday

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:03:26 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Rick Moen<rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> The Bewick's wrens grew a up, got sign-off on their pilot's licences,
> and moved away.  So, we have our porch back.

See you Saturday.

> Refreshes to the CD/DVD collection:
>
> Fedora 11, full and live CD (still downloading)
> Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty Jackalope" (various, because I was
>      missing some)
> Linux Mint 7
> Mandriva 2009.1, full and live CD ("Mandriva One")
> Debian 5.0.1
> Sidux 2009-01 "ouranos" (again, missing some versions)
>
> As always, the full list is at
> http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/#distros

I have several usable images of assorted Linuces + Sugar software, if
anyone would like to give one a try. Sugar on a Stick, LiveCDs,
VirtualBox images, School Server. I don't have CDs, but I can make
some on request.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Emulator_image_files

Sugar is now available for

Debian