[conspire] Upcoming CABAL meeting, this Saturday

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 9 13:06:17 PDT 2009

The Bewick's wrens grew a up, got sign-off on their pilot's licences,
and moved away.  So, we have our porch back.

Refreshes to the CD/DVD collection:

Fedora 11, full and live CD (still downloading)
Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Xubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty Jackalope" (various, because I was
      missing some)
Linux Mint 7
Mandriva 2009.1, full and live CD ("Mandriva One")
Debian 5.0.1
Sidux 2009-01 "ouranos" (again, missing some versions)

As always, the full list is at
http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/installfest/#distros

All services hosted on linuxmafia.com are back except for local
newsgroups (which I just haven't gotten to, yet).  The list of
reconstruction tasks that were required is at
http://linuxmafia.com/news.html .

BALE (http://linuxmafia.com/bale/) has been re-checked and revamped, so
I hope it's more useful and accurate than ever.  Have a look, if you
haven't in a while.

We'll be having our usual meeting this coming Saturday, June 13th,
starting at 1 PM.  (Daniel Gimpelevich telephoned me, and said he's on
his way back to the Bay Area, so he might be joining us.)  I hope you're
able to be there!