[conspire] eats Sat.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Oct 25 13:23:48 PDT 2008

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick at zork.net):

> If it's any inspiration, my favorite pizza dough recipe is this:
>
> 	* 4 cups flour (plus lots for dusting)
> 	* teaspoon baking powder
> 	* teaspoon salt
> 	* bottle of lager (I used to use Sapporo)
>
> Mix the dry ingredients, then stir in the beer.  Dust and fold it a
> little to activate all the leavening agents, and divide in two.  Gas
> mark 5 (375°F) for 15 or 20 minutes should do the trick.

Lovely idea, using the beer.  One wonders if there's any yeast action
from there, or if you're relying solely on the baking powder?  Anyway,
I've been using just a plain old jar of (dried) commercial active baking
yeast, and following Marcus Ranum's suggestions:
http://www.ranum.com/fun/recipes/pizza.html