[conspire] Housekeeping, again

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Mar 1 23:51:59 PST 2008

Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):

> I wasn't there...

Oh, _what_ a straight line.  I must, with regret, decline.

> ...but as I understand things, you had to leave for a while right
> after cutting the loaf.  Given that... (1) you weren't there to be on
> the receiving end of an asking, and (2) one might reasonably assume
> that you could have accidentally omitted the final step of moving some
> freshly sliced bread out to the serving area.

I cannot help notice you've ignored the point -- and hope/expect it
wasn't equally lost on everyone else:  I left it cooling on a board in
the _prep area_, next to the sink.  I.e., it wasn't ready.   Had it been
ready, I would have moved it to where food gets served from.

And in your universe, property's owner being absent for eight minutes
absolves you of any need to ask before taking and consuming it?  I see.