[conspire] Housekeeping, again

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 01:10:34 PST 2008

On 3/1/08, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Paul Reiber (reiber at gmail.com):
>  > I wasn't there...
>  Oh, _what_ a straight line.  I must, with regret, decline.

Decline _what_ exactly?  That's a statement of fact - I wasn't there.

[...]
> I cannot help notice you've ignored the point

Far from it - I understood your point quite clearly.  I was attempting
(evidently unsucessfully) to help _you_ to understand what very well
might have been the thought process of one of your guests.  Nothing
more.

>  And in your universe, property's owner being absent for eight minutes
>  absolves you of any need to ask before taking and consuming it?  I see.

Please cite, if you can, where it was that I inferred in _any_ way
that I personally would have acted in that manner.

Regards,
-Paul