[conspire] Ubuntu: not just a distribution, but now a place to eat, too!

Eric De MUND ead-conspire at ixian.com
Thu Jul 10 10:16:40 PDT 2008

For those of you Ubuntu fans who find themselves wishing that the dis-
tribution well, reached deeper into their lives, there's now Ubuntu the

It's in Napa; the chef, Jeremy Fox, spent several years at Manresa in
Los Gatos; and there's a cute article about the restaurant--which shares
only its name with the Linux distribution--at:

    Q and A: Jeremy Fox

    What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in a restau-
    rant kitchen?

    I threw out black truffles because I thought, "We don't need rocks
    in the cooler... and what's the deal with this rice?"

Bon Appetit,
Eric De MUND   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main
ead at ixian.com  | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | Y!M: ead0002
ixian.com/ead/ | Mountain View, CA 94041 | ICQ: 811788