[conspire] (forw) Re: [Evals] Nina Reiser's body recovered

Breen Mullins breen.mullins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 09:34:38 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is just disgusting.  How can you kill someone like that?  Killing is
> disgusting, period
[...]
I agree that murder is disgusting, but I can just understand a killing in fury
a little better than one after cold premeditation.

According to one news report this morning, the judge's approval of the
plea bargain
will wait until after the forensics people have determined that the
grave wasn't dug
ahead of the killing.

It's a sad story all around. I'm glad that Reiser finally did something decent.

--
Breen Mullins
Menlo Park, Calif.