[conspire] Looking for good internet service to upper Haight in S.F.

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Jan 31 07:03:19 PST 2008

begin Adrien Lamothe quotation of Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 08:21:28PM -0800:

> Does anyone know a good ISP that can serve the upper Haight area of San
> Francisco? An acquaintance is opening a business there soon and is hoping to
> get decent service for less than what Comcast or AT&T are charging.

If you want to think total cost of ownership
-- taking into account the value of your time
dealing with whatever the phone company is calling
itself this year -- check out Raw Bandwidth:

I use them for DSL with 5 static IP addresses, which
is more of a business plan than residential, so I'm
probably paying more but I never have to hear about
how my call is important to somebody.

Don Marti
dmarti at zgp.org