[conspire] Failure to Communicate

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Sun Jan 20 16:05:52 PST 2008

Ross,

] DSL is back. New circuit. Separate line from the phone line. AT&T
] has been less than competent in that they caused the original prob-
] lem and could not troubleshoot their error and correct it in multiple
] tries. Covad gets a mediocre rating for the failure to read the symp-
] toms and do the rote step troubleshooting procedure thus taking more
] 'dispatches' and time than it should have taken.
]
] Speakeasy tech support was good throughout. But they are somewhat
] limited in what they can have done. I feel that they should have at
] least suggested the separate line solution earlier.
]
] But I am back to having bandwidth again. So at least that is good.

Glad to have you back! I'm sure that even Bill Slowsky would agree that
the measured pace of your line diagnosis and repair exceeded--by quite
some length--refreshing "me time".

Hopefully no one else in the group will have to draw upon from lessons
you learned from this.

Eric
--
Eric De MUND   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main