[conspire] Todays CABAL install-fest

K Sandoval indigo.kai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:36:44 PST 2008

I really REALLY wanted to join all of you at today's CABAL install-fest.
Unfortunately, after trying extremely hard "NOT TO" get sick this past
Holiday Season, those darn germs finally caught up with me.  URG!!!
I am warm to the touch and appear to be running a low grade fever, I have
bad body aches, and my nose has been draining since Wednesday.  I am hoping
as far as severity is concerned that this weekend will be the worst of it
and that I will start getting much better starting Monday.

I have decided that it would be best for everyone there if I remained home
in bed and continued to drink as much liquid as possible verses the
alternative of attending anyway and spreading around my germs.  Hopefully I
will see you all at the next CABAL meeting.

::sniff, sniff:::

--
Ms.Kai Sandoval

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/677/a41