[conspire] Todays CABAL install-fest

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 12:24:58 PST 2008

On 1/12/08, K Sandoval <indigo.kai at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really REALLY wanted to join all of you at today's CABAL install-fest.
> Unfortunately, after trying extremely hard "NOT TO" get sick this past
> Holiday Season, those darn germs finally caught up with me.  URG!!!

I noticed there was some extra of that going around this holiday
season. I caught a bad cold on christmas and went around sneezing &
coughing for a while but I've been over it now for a little while.

Hope you feel better.

We had pretty good attendance this time.

> I have decided that it would be best for everyone there if I remained home
> in bed and continued to drink as much liquid as possible verses the

Sometimes that is the best thing to do.. stay warm and get better and
hopefully we'll all see you
next time.