[conspire] (forw) Re: When will came out the latest version of xxbuntu?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jan 12 00:07:16 PST 2008

Forwarded back on-list with Ross's blessing.

----- Forwarded message from Ross Bernheim <rossbernheim at speakeasy.net> -----

From: Ross Bernheim <rossbernheim at speakeasy.net>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:29:42 -0800
Subject: Re: [conspire] When will came out the latest version of xxbuntu?

Rick,

I also plan to be there at 16:00. I am panning to
bring Chili and doing the usual big pot of Chili and
rice and veggies for those who get hungry earlier
in the evening.

Ross