[conspire] 1st the Laptop

mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Wed Feb 6 11:16:46 PST 2008

Bruce wrote...

IIRC they found the bodies and there was motivation but not absolute
certain proof that Scott did it.
I don't know if Scott ever admitted to anything.

>I suspect the prosecutor knows he
>doesn't really need to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Didn't the infamous prisoners and guards experiment
>take place in that county ?

I believe you mean the famous experiment done by Zimbardo at Stanford...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
It's an absolute classic. The films and documentaries on it are spooky
(at least to me). When it started it was regarded by some undergrads as
slightly comedic but quickly turned serious and then had to be
terminated.
Authorities assure me that this experiment would not now receive
approval from the bodies that approve of research and experimentation
nowadays.