[conspire] two reasonable deals at Micro Center Santa Clara

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Thu Dec 25 02:12:54 PST 2008

All,

Merry Christmas. Here are two reasonable deals at Micro Center Santa
Clara. I availed myself of the first deal, and saw the second deal in
a flyer in the store. Prices are your price out the door (i.e. don't
involve rebates) and are good through Sunday, 2008.12.28.

1.  $14 for a 50 Pack of Verbatim Printable 4.7 GB 16x DVD-Rs.
    UPC 23942 95137. SKU 990051.

    I went into the store for a 50 pack of regular old 95101s, but they
    were priced $20 instead of $13 today. The higher-end 95137s for a
    dollar more will do just fine.

2.  $20 for a CoolMax 500 Watt ATX 12V Power Supply. To keep in the
    closet as a "bridge loan" for swapping into a machine the next time
    a power supply gives out. I'll have to check my closet; I'm not sure
    I have a spare in there any more.
    UPC 95963 14621. SKU 977900. URL
    <http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0248568>.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main
ead at ixian.com  | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | Y!M: ead0002