[conspire] CABAL meeting tomorrow

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 26 16:36:24 PST 2008

It's a pity we won't have _warm_ weather tomorrow, but otherwise the day
should be nice -- and it'll be another CABAL Saturday.  Please come and
be welcome.

On another note, please be careful out there.  I haven't noticed a high
concentration of drunks and loons on the roads, this season, but it's
the right time of year for them to be out, trying to kill you -- and
many roads have hazards you're not used to -- wet leaves, branches,
misplaced gravel, etc.

I'd appreciate it if none of my friends comes to harm, this season.
Thanks.