[conspire] [NYLXS - HANGOUT] Google and Georgia

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Aug 15 10:13:04 PDT 2008

Quoting Ruben Safir (ruben at mrbrklyn.com):

> BTW - Matt, join Moen's Conspire mailing list if you want to post to it.
> Its often a facinating read anyway.  One of the gems of the net.

That's nice of you to say that, but let me elaborate on what I meant
when I said I wished people wouldn't cross-post between mailing lists.
(I notice you again cross-posted between here and
hangout at mrbrooklyn.com, for the above.)

Currently, the following (pretty new) messages are in the admin queue:

  your consideration at:

          http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/admindb/conspire

  Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
  pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

  Pending posts: