[conspire] (forw) conspire post from mph at dorsai.org requires approval

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 14 14:06:36 PDT 2008

Ruben, every time you crosspost between here and hangout at mrbrklyn.com, I
get a bunch of these resulting from followups from hangout subscribers
who are not on conspire.  Now, there's no rule against cross-posting
between mailing lists (and I'm not speaking, here, as listadmin), but
please do be aware that it's a little vexing to have to deal with this
sort of avoidable hassle, and I really wish people would _not_
crosspost.  Thanks.

----- Forwarded message from conspire-owner at linuxmafia.com -----