[conspire] Seeking Good Bookstore for IT Books in the Area

Deirdre Saoirse Moen deirdre at deirdre.net
Fri Apr 4 12:59:50 PDT 2008

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:

> Cost is amazingly cheap. It's $13 per unit, plus some once-per-term
> fees, so you could probably register for the class for $60-70. Truly
> a bargain.

Correction.

It's a 5-unit class, so tuition is $65, plus the $41.50 Foothill charges
for other stuff, so $106.50 should do it. (Some of those fees are
voluntary, but you have to register in person to get them waived.)

A bargain at twice the price.

They offer a TON of classes in geeky things, probably the best outside
of a university anywhere. We've had people from Israel and the UK in
the online classes I've taken.

--
_Deirdre  blog: http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"