[conspire] Seeking Good Bookstore for IT Books in the Area

prosolutions at gmx.net prosolutions at gmx.net
Fri Apr 4 20:33:05 PDT 2008

Guys, this is ground-breaking to me!  So many schools have
absolutely crap for offerings in IT, or else are totally unaffordable.
I was at Foothill today and was blown away by their course offerings,
not to mention the mind-blowing facilities on campus there.  I only wish
there was a transit line that went directly to the main campus and a
better one that went to the Palo Alto extension.

Here are a few other courses/course books I saw in the bookstore which
look like excellent classes:

CNET 054A Networking Fundamentals
     054B Routing Protocols and Concepts
     052P PHP Programming with MySQL
     068E Learning PERL
     052A Database Systems
     015A C++
     015C Data Structures

I really cannot understand, with this being Silicon Valley and all, that
there would not be a ton of places offering similar courses all over.
Apparently some geniuses in the 90's thought that axing education
budgets would somehow help out the economy by saving money.  Yeah.  Ok.

--
F.