[conspire] Invite: CABAL meeting Sat May 26th.

Peter Knaggs peter.knaggs at gmail.com
Fri May 25 07:58:17 PDT 2007

On 5/25/07, Daniel Gimpelevich <daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us> wrote:
> On Thu, 24 May 2007 23:23:16 -0700, Peter Knaggs wrote:
>
> >    For this coming Saturday 26th May, and
> >    for Saturday 9th June, I'd like to offer to host
> >    the CABAL meeting at my home.
>
> Same bat-time, same bat-channel?

Yep, sorry I forgot to include the start-end time: 4PM to 11:59PM.

The Caltrain station in San Carlos is the nearest, I could arrange to pickup
from there a bit beforehand, if you let me know if you're coming that way.

> as far as I had seen, "Redwood City" was what addresses always said.
> According to the http://usps.com/zip4 web form, they still do.

Ahh, true. The best exit to use from the freeway is called
 "Redwood Shores Parkway", so I guess that might be why.
But officially, I should have written the address as "Redwood City".

Cheers,
Peter.