[conspire] Invite: CABAL meeting Sat May 26th.

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri May 25 03:59:47 PDT 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007 23:23:16 -0700, Peter Knaggs wrote:

>    For this coming Saturday 26th May, and
>    for Saturday 9th June, I'd like to offer to host
>    the CABAL meeting at my home.

Same bat-time, same bat-channel? Be careful what you ask for, you just
might get it. Count me in for the 9th, and tentatively also for the 26th,
which I'll know for sure within the next 24 hours.

In 1988, Marine World Africa USA repeatedly said they were moving "after
18 years in Redwood City" from the site Oracle now occupies. When did
addresses in the immediate vicinity begin to say "Redwood Shores" instead?
I know that maps labeled the area "Redwood Shores" even in the 70's, but
as far as I had seen, "Redwood City" was what addresses always said.
According to the http://usps.com/zip4 web form, they still do.