[conspire] Invite: CABAL meeting Sat May 26th.

Peter Knaggs peter.knaggs at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:23:16 PDT 2007

Hi All,

   For this coming Saturday 26th May, and
   for Saturday 9th June, I'd like to offer to host
   the CABAL meeting at my home. My address is:

      2607 Hastings Shore Lane,
      Redwood Shores, CA94065.
      Phone is: 650 592 2856.

   As this is a condo, capacity will unfortunately
   be limited to six guests, and probably two desktop machines,
   mainly due to table surface and seating limitations.

   Please RSVP by email if you plan to attend,
   and I can send you a confirmation and detailed
   driving directions.

   There will be internet access (ADSL via raw bandwidth).
   Parking is somewhat limited, due to construction, so
   please consider that if you plan to bring a desktop machine.
   In addition, access is via a flight of stairs.

Thanks,
Peter.