[conspire] Oh no! Another CABAL meeting!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 10 13:12:00 PDT 2007

One
---
Yes, fans, it's coming up again this weekend.  Looks like we'll have
beautiful weather.  For the distros collection, I've fetched:

o  Gentoo 2007.0, installable live CDs for i686 and x86_64, and Universal
   Disk for PPC32

o  Linux Mint 3.0 beta1 (build 012) "Cassandra" for i386.

o  Linux Mint 2.2 KDE edition "Bianca" (DVD) for i386.

o  Mandriva Linux 2007 Spring Free Edition for i586 and x86_64 (1 DVD each)

...and of course the usual {Ku|Xu|U}buntu Feisty Fawn stuff, et alii.

Two
---
Next time you're in South Dakota, vote for me!
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6235/832/400/moen.jpg
http://dakotawarcollege.blogspot.com/2006_08_20_archive.html (bottom)

Three
-----
"Cheeto Factor" added to the Lexicon page:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/lexicon.html#cheeto-factor

Four
----
Web Sites Optimised for Specific User-Agent Strings Considered Harmful
http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Essays/agent.html

--
Cheers,               "I want you to remember just one question, and this is it:
Rick Moen             Graduates, what would you do with your life if you knew