[conspire] CABAL -- no May 26th or June 9th meetings

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 11 22:41:16 PDT 2007

I wrote:
> Quoting Dire Red (deirdre at deirdre.net):
>
> > May 12: ON
> > May 26: OFF (we'll be on a plane)
>
> Correction:  We're on the plane Monday the 28th, so the preceding
> Saturday's CABAL event was not cancelled, only the first one in June.

Oops, correction^2!  After a resync with the spouse about travel dates,
I realised that I hadn't gotten the whole picture, and that, as Deirdre
says, we're leaving _on_ Saturday, May 26.  Since we're arriving back in
mid-June...

$ cal June 2007
     June 2007
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
                1  2
 3  4  5  6  7  8  9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

$
...that means that -- again, as Deirdre said -- BOTH the May 26th and
June 9th CABAL meetings are cancelled on grounds of our being halfway
around the world, at the time.

Accordingly, tomorrow's CABAL meeting will be the last one for a month,
and the next one will be June 23rd.

I'm just now revising the CABAL schedule at http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/ .

--
Cheers,               This .sig inspected by:
Rick Moen             13,256,278,887,989,457,651,018,865,901,401,704,640
rick at linuxmafia.com