[conspire] Oh no! Another CABAL meeting!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 11 18:28:03 PDT 2007

Four:
----

A friend of mine in Australia were talking about .signature blocks,
a few days ago.  He passed along this anecdote that *I* considered
worthy of Risks Digest, and recommended that he submit, there:

--<snip>--

.sigs are funny...
I have been bitten by this very recently, some weeks ago I posted to a
well known security board ... they use a custom spam-filter running on a
custom postfix install with a postgres backend. For "a good reason" the
spam filter parses all the mail contents.
My .sig was ;DROP DATABASE;
I was wondering why the list went quiet for a few hours.

--<snip>--