[conspire] Help starve a domain squatter, today

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:35:31 PDT 2007

hi

On 6/28/07, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick at zork.net):
>
> -- because I felt bad on the non-profit's behalf,

They do have legal recourse, of course, and it really is not all that
difficult to put together the paperwork for an prohibitory injunction to
prohibit the squatter from using the domain and asking for damages for
violation of the non-profit's IP rights.  In fact, I'm sure there is
probably a Nolo Pres book on the subject. This is a
pull-down-the-lever-pay-me-now kind of filing.