[conspire] Fujitsu Lifebook E Series

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 13 20:20:20 PDT 2007

Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:19:45 -0700
To: WJ Feszchak <linuxpwrcom at yahoo.com>
Cc: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Re: Help!
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>

Quoting WJ Feszchak (linuxpwrcom at yahoo.com):

> have a E Series LIFEBOOK -Fujitsu
> and want to upgrade to Linux.....
>
> need advice on the latest and greatest laptop
> available; or, if we can make the E Series come alive
> there is no need for a new laptop.
>
> Can you help me?

Well, the CABAL regulars probably can.  CABAL meets tomorrow
afternoon/evening at my house in West Menlo Park.
Map/directions are at http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/ .  (Please note:
I personally am almost always the wrong person to ask for any technical
help that requires more than about 60 consecutive seconds of my time,
because, as event host and homeowner, I'm Mr. Interruptable, all evening
long.)

Please do join us.  The worst that can happen is that you pass a
pleasant evening with us and enjoy some BBQ.

----- End forwarded message -----