[conspire] anyone interested in helping represent Conspire at LinuxWorld Expo?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 11 20:08:24 PDT 2007

I wrote:

> What would really be good, ye CABAL regulars, would be for one of you to
> prototype a brief informational flyer about CABAL, suitable for printing
> out and stacking at the LWCE community table for LUGs that Jim is
> speaking of.
>
> In my experience, the best physical format for a LUG flyer is
> quarter-sheet.  That is, you design your flyer to have the same text in
> each of the four quarters of an 8.5 x 11" sheet, with matching backside
> text in the same configuration.  You print, photocopy, and cut into
> quarters.

OK, I found a few minutes to do this, and have stuck to a fairly basic
design, lest I do something grotesque by mistake.  Printing this out,
photocopying it two-sided onto (say) yellow paper, and then cutting all
sheets into quarters should work well.

http://linuxmafia.com/pub/linux/cabal/cabal-flyer.sxw

(Best not to just use white paper, as the layout's pretty vanilla,
already.  ;->  )