[conspire] Edgy install on G3 imac
jla1200 at netzero.net
Fri Jan 5 18:41:41 PST 2007
I tried to install Edgy on ppc imac
1. Partitioned too many times till I aborted
2. Got Edgy started but stalled at about 70%
3. Re installed but stalled at exactly the same spot.
4.Burned 2 new .iso's --They wouldn't start at all.
5. Partitioned 1-2 / erased/verifed -Installed Mac Tiger in 2nd partition.
5a.Apple installer did the job.
6.Can't get any Edgy alternate .iso to start at all.
7. What can I do to get Edgy installed.
8.Edgy installer can't find the internal disk.
9.Tried Open Firmware but too complicated.
10.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
More information about the conspire