[conspire] Help needed for running this Saturday's CABAL meeting

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Dec 7 17:58:16 PST 2007

Quoting Mark Weisler (mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us):

> I volunteer for the "first half"  of the meeting from 4pm until about 9pm.
> Since I am an early riser I tend to leave around 9pm. If another suitable
> regular would volunteer to be responsible for the second half of the meeting,
> and assuming all is agreeable to Rick, Deirdre, and Cheryl this might work
> out.

Thanks, Mark.  Peter Knaggs has also stepped forward, so we seem to be
covered.  Bruce Coston may or may not be able to come, but I'm sure the
three of you can run things.  To note:

1.  I'm going to set things out approximately as will be needed.  I expect
you'll be using the garage, dining room, living room, since it's rather
cold out.  I suggest leaving the kitchen / garage door open during CABAL
and the garage / backyard door _closed_.

(My central heating is not useful for heating the outdoors, and I ask
people to avoid same.)

2.  Please escort out of my house all CABAListas when the last of your three
leaves.

3.  You're on your own, for food.  Ross's delicious casserole will not be
present, as he'll be at Dickens Faire, and I have not prepared anything
for visitors, this time, sorry.

4.  I'm putting signage on my server farm to please DO NOT TOUCH.
Last time, I noticed people had tapped the AC strip serving the server
farm.  This is a no-no, as is touching anything else in that corner of
the garage.