[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 51, Issue 25

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Aug 31 15:49:02 PDT 2007

Daniel Gimpelevich:
> The only package I claimed Ubuntu snagged from Debian Experimental was
> the Savage driver (and I mistakenly said it was for Gutsy, when it
> went into Feisty). I only made statements of observation ("...have
> existed in Debian only in..."). All the conclusions drawn from what I
> said there were yours.  (Well, yours and Bruce's...)

It would be easy to forgive someone who read this message:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2007-August/003312.html and
then assumed that you meant to offer those URLs as evidence to support
the fellow from MEPIS.

"N'aimez pas votre voiture?                           Nick Moffitt
Alor, l'heure est arrive pour la brulé!"             nick at zork.net
        -- Mark Jaroski