[conspire] [Off-topic] Always a bridesmaid...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Aug 2 17:57:34 PDT 2007

Quoting Nick Moffitt (nick at zork.net):

> If there truly were any Timelords left, though, they'd arrange the
> timeline so that the execrable two-part _Daleks in Manhattan_ story was
> never written.

Yes, that really was an utter waste of time, with nothing to show for it
but good use of a few Art Deco background props.  I was sufficiently
annoyed, at the end, that I actually skipped forward to the two-part
season finale -- and (avoiding spoilers, here) loved both Derek Jacobi
and John Simm in their featured role.

I'm currently in the middle of the 1913 two-parter, which seems ho-hum
but better than the Manhattan pair, after which I'm looking forward to
"Blink".