[conspire] [Off-topic] Always a bridesmaid...

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Aug 3 00:26:47 PDT 2007

Rick Moen:
> I'm currently in the middle of the 1913 two-parter, which seems ho-hum
> but better than the Manhattan pair, after which I'm looking forward to
> "Blink".

Yeah, the Goodbye Mr. Chips story was largely good because it gave
Freema a chance to run the plot for a while, and Tennant got to change
character dramatically.  It had some wince-inducing moments of
exposition designed to reassure latecomers that they really are watching
the right show, and the ending is a little syrupy for my tastes. But all
in all, not bad.

--
BitKeeper, how quaint.                         Nick Moffitt
                -- Alan Cox                   nick at zork.net