[conspire] Fc5 & Netzero

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Sun Sep 10 23:24:58 PDT 2006

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 21:08:10 -0700, John Andrews wrote:

> jla at vstrom:/opt/nzclient$ cat runclient.sh #!/bin/sh
>
> cd /opt/nzclient
>
> cp=./lib/zcast1_6.jar:./lib/bwt300.jar
>
> java -cp $cp -Dnz.browser=mozilla -Dnz.clientName=$0 -Dnz.RAS=./nzppp
> -Dnz.rasde lay=60000 -Dnz.TextFontName=SansSerif -Dnz.TextFontSize=7
> -Dnz.FontName=Arial -D nz.FontSize=9 nzcom.ZCast jla at vstrom:/opt/nzclient$
> 	If this is the runclient.sh, how would you edit this script to point to
> 	the
> installation of JavaJre. Read on.

Good question. I recommend not doing so at all, but instead putting the
Java installation into the PATH using the /etc/profile.d mechanism. That
way, you don't have to repeat the process with any other Java software you
may encounter. I really should have done all of this yesterday, but it's
been a while since I had to think about Fedora ways of doing things.