[conspire] esteemed printers?

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Fri Nov 17 00:02:10 PST 2006

Rick, All,

What printers do you like for soho (small office/home office) use? I
don't like how much ink my printer is gulping down.

I may print 100-200 pages per month, and my HP PSC 2350 is going through
HP 94 black ink cartridges at the rate of about one every three weeks.
This works out to 16 cartridges per year or $320.00 per year on the
black ink alone. I haven't yet worked out what my color ink consumption
is.

Does anyone have a Linux-friendly color laser printer that they like? Do
I need to upgrade from the soho class to whatever the next class is?

Thanks,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund              |      Ixian Systems      |
email: <ead at ixian.com>    | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | ICQ: 811788