[conspire] simply MEPIS blew up on july 4 2006

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 20:09:55 PDT 2006

When my main user selected some text in firefox on 343, he printed it out fine but no other app can print. PCLinuxOS.92 is my dominant distro again but I'm preparing Vector SOHO to try to do the job, it lacks packages vs .deb and .rpm. I would definately miss kuickshow xgalaga etc. The big thing I want in the future is vmware or other good emulation, its why I fell for 6.0rc2. I like the homedistro.com site but it has limits - off to update my googlepage, send in my Fry's rebates and rma that wd hd.