[conspire] Breezy No Login

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Thu Jan 19 21:40:27 PST 2006

You should probably stay away from KPackage then. The Kubuntu package
managing program is called Adept. Ubuntu has Synaptic. What you need to do
is Ctrl-Alt-F# where # is from 1 to 6, log in at the console, and delete
the file with "sudo rm .ICEauthority" followed by a Ctrl-D to logout. Then
Ctrl-Alt-F7 to switch back to X, and you should be able to log in.